YOU’RE AN IMPORTANT PART
OF THIS COMPOSITION.
We know you’re in the perfect solutions business, and we believe Lyric at RidgeGate™ will offer the perfect answer for a number of those you work with. If there’s anything we can do to make your job easier, please call the Community Information Center at 720-764-2240. But for now, let us give you a quick overview.
- 699 total acres, located east of I-25 in the city of Lone Tree.
- Approximately 1,900 single and multi-family homes by a variety of builders ranging from condos and townhomes to single-family detached homes—including two-story, ranches, cottages, and patio homes.
- Located within the well-recognized Douglas County School District.
- Nearly 8 acres have been set aside for a future school site.
- Exceptional planned community amenities including a fitness area, a swimming pool, and food and beverage offerings.
- With the Quantum Fiber network provided by Lumen Technologies throughout the Lyric at RidgeGate™ community, all residents will automatically experience the benefits of high-performance connectivity, including enhanced Wi-Fi, as a standard home amenity immediately upon moving in.
- Almost 48% of the community, approximately 338 acres, will be set aside for parks, trails, and open space. This includes a regional park and three large community parks with open space and connected trails for fresh air hikes and bike rides.
- Over 6 miles of trails at Lyric™ connect to a regional trail system that spans from Highlands Ranch to Parker and beyond, while also connecting to the aerobic challenge of the community’s incline and the reward of its overlook vista.
- And within just a few miles of Lyric at RidgeGate™ are all the conveniences today’s busy families need—from major employment centers, to grocery and retail stores, to restaurants, well-recognized Douglas County schools, and more.
COMMUNITY INFORMATION CENTER
Whether your clients are from right here in the metro area, further out in the state—or across the country, they’ll appreciate our location. Situated within minutes of I-25, it’s easy to get to downtown Denver to the north, or Colorado Springs to the south. And within just a few miles of Lyric at RidgeGate™ are all the conveniences today’s busy families need—from grocery and retail stores, to restaurants, schools, and more.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Freshly interpreted, refined styles compose an eclectic community. The planned homes range from condos and townhomes to a variety of single-family detached homes, including two-story, ranch, cottage, and patio homes. Through thoughtful planning, design, and execution, you’ll find architectural diversity in every neighborhood and on every block.